Wednesday, October 7, 2009

you say what?

Today, I was suprised I woke up to an empty house. My dad usually tells me that he's going work. I walked to school to meet Fish, we went to RMIT library. I made a new study record, I studied for 2 - 3 hours straight 'O' ! AND finished my methods bound reference. Fish got hungry so we went to eat, I let her choose a place to eat (she took a while). We ended up going into yourThai. She had Nasi Goreng (massive plate which she only ate half) and 4 colour drink. I had Green curry and Green Tea Ice Blend... mmmmmmm. After that we went home. When I got on the bus to go home I saw Maria ! She bought some fish for her new tank, and apparently one of the fish she bought was already dying.

Watched District 9.. not bad at all..

3 comments:

  1. i see you had fun\ < A omg! i still cn' believe you never mentioned this to me A > (..) i guess our "aquaintanship" is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would i mention this to you when you can read it here ahah XD

    pfft there was no aquaintanship to begin with !

    ReplyDelete