Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What... ?

Had a really retarded dream last night. I was heading out of my house to go beach with friends, there was some creepy guy parked outside my house. When I got back home he was still there. The creepy guy then rang my door bell. I told my mum not to open the door and I went to get a knife from the kitchen. The creepy guy some how put his had through the window and molested my little sister. I tried to call the cops on my mobile but when I called 000 it kept saying 'Random' and changed to the numbers 300, 020, 600. I raged and chucked my phone and tried to use the home phone instead. I worked. I told the cop my address and what was happening and she hung up on me. Then my other sister started crying, the creepy guy had apparently raped her or some shit.Then some how my family friend became my next door neighbours. So I called the cops from their house, but the creepy guy had already driven off.

And that is all I remember...

3 comments:

  1. O_O let an expert (me) interpret that dream for you.
    1. creepy guy shows your thoughts towards males as a whole. you are not fond of guys as much as other people and would usually use negative words to describe them.

    2. raping and molestering your sisters. you are scared that incident might happen to you one day but instead having it happen on your sisters and you are the audience of this.

    3. not being able to call 000 indicates your call for help but yet no one responds. your probably afraid no one will be there for you so you don't bother asking for help in real life.

    BUT I'M ALWAYS HERE! LOL REMEMBER THAT.. lmao.. i'm so good to drawing ties to myself..^o^

    ReplyDelete