Monday, October 5, 2009

my oh so ohsum blog

wooo.. spent 30 minutes to make this piece of shiet. my awesome link ideas were all taken..

--------------------------------------


Wow. Never knew how lame and annoying ABC and 123 were. Abusing people's sympathy..pfft. bitch much. That's the last time I'm falling for it.. and I use to think you were cool.. pfft. smb.


Alright... enough raging.. :D


--------------------------------------


First day of term 4..bahhh :(.. fuck school.

Well guess the good thing is that there's 9 days left of classes :)

4 weeks 'til exams start. STUDY STUDY STUDY :o



SCHOOL IS A WASTE OF LIFE !

1 comment:

  1. oh school is not a waste of time!! cause you get to see me!!! lol and listen to my whinging!!! lol dont' you just look forward to that every day? and pfft study you just lay back and wait for luck to come.. -__-" just sleep during exams dude!

    ReplyDelete