Tuesday, October 6, 2009

life life life

No school tomorrow woohooo ! But I'm going RMIT library with study with Fishie tomorrow. I shall try and finish my bound reference and complete a trial exam !

-----------------------------------------------

ABC are you still unstable? or are you just like that? What you say makes no sense at all... what are you trying to prove?

-----------------------------------------------

* damn * parents found out exams are in 4 weeks.. ;(

mmmm... what else to write?

ahhh yess.. I apparently broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago ;D
" i miss him " ahahah

3 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HELL!! you went to study and you didn't invite ME!!! see!!! i told you that your the one who discludes me!! OMG! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS.. I FELT SAD THAT YOU BROKE UP WITH UR BF BUT NOW.. I'M HAPPY HE LEFT YOU!!! ----___________---------"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ! 'disclude. you mean exclude ?

    that's just mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit!! i knew disclude sounded a bit weird.. jsut didnt' know wat was weird bout it.. O_O

    ReplyDelete