Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pop goes the wezzle?

Got my Further score and ranking period 5. 84%, rank 22. My class is epic n00b.  I'm second in the class, if I saw correctly. Thanh first, rank 11. Johnson third, rank 23. That means out of top 20 there's only one in my class. Fail ! Got my Physics SAC back.. wooo just passed, 40%. God I hate Physics..no wait, I don't hate the subject. I hate the so called 'teacher'. God dammit, Chem practice exam tomorrow.. how fun..

Going Aunty's house to eat something tonight.. cbf studying..

Should I go library tomorrow? or just slack at home?

----------------------------------------
Your annoying habbits are getting to me. I know why you do it, it's to make yourself feel better isn't it and get the attention which you lack at home? That's just low.

2 comments:

  1. ahhah second best in ur class eh.. that's pretty good.. lol. and i cn't belive ur actually studying!! =O

    for some reason i dont' get half ur blog.. wahat does this mean:
    "Your annoying habbits are getting to me. I know why you do it, it's to make yourself feel better isn't it and get the attention which you lack at home? That's just low."

    r you refering to me?? o_O

    ReplyDelete