Friday, October 16, 2009

arghhh..

Waited at Flinders for 30 minutes after tutor, Vivian got on the Werribee train so she didn't have to wait. I sat on the stairs, Ching Sin didn't want to sit because its dirty. Saw Ryan, Ching Sin started talking with him. Then this fucked up shifty looking guy come and sat next to me. I held on to my bag like no tomorrow, incase he tried to steal it. After 10 minutes, I decided to stand up and join in Ching Sin and Ryan. THEN when we got to Footscray the train announced that they were fixing the railway or some shit so we had to get off at Footscray. Mother fuckers. I called my mum, who usually comes and picks me up straight away, but today she decided to make me wait 45 minutes because she couldn't teach my sister Chinese after she picked me up.


Anyway, saw this massive couple on the train back to city. The guy's head nearly touched the roof, the girl was only a little bit shorter than him. Epic...


MICHELLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT STREET FIGHTERS ARE. FAIL MUCH?!


PLAN FOR TUESDAY : 
- Brighton beach
- SEOULIA (Korean BBQ) in Box Hill * Waste meat = $10 penalty * lol
- Karaoke & Pool


  

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! AHHAHAHA YOU GRABBED ONTO YOUR BAG LIKE NO TOMROW.. that's so funny.. ahhaha.. i miss singing k.. i hope we DO get there.. lol but i'm sorta low on money these days.

    ReplyDelete