Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Venus Bay

up at 5:30, left at 6. Met up with the others. Had to wait for my dad's friend's family. Let's call this family. The Faggots. The husband is a wife basher, the wife is a bitch and the kids are spoilt brats. I hate the The Faggots. Just hearing about them ruins my mood. We waited, but then he called and said he'd meet us there 'cause he didn't want to waste an time.

On the way to Phillip Island, I saw.. horse penis. From a distance I thought it was disabled.. but then as we drove closer...w000000w. We got to a petrol station just before the bridge to get to Phillip Island. The Faggots calls and said he's lost. Starts blaming my dad, as usual. wtf? So, we all wait for them for an hour.. fuckin' retards. So, we all leave for Phillip Island.. and some how The Faggots get lost again. My dad offered to wait for him, but The wife-basher said 'no..no.. just go ahead'. What the fycking noob? We didn't give a fuck 'cause he's been there before, so we went down to fish. An hour later, they finally find us. It was only a 20 minute drive from the bridge to the fishing place. Idiots. The wife-basher came down and chucked in his rod for 5 minutes and says 'Hey, lets go. No fish, mate'. Even though we caught some already and other people there caught some. So, we went to the car to eat breakfast. Usually people prepare their own food. But, The Faggots decided to eat the food we brought. So guess what? Half of us didn't have an lunch. Everyone was really hungry by lunch because we, excluding The Faggots, went to the Venus Bay beach to catch pipi-s for about 5 - 6 hours. The Faggots only stayed for 30 minutes because they could catch any, fucking noobs. They also took the sand crabs I caught. Pffffft. Oh right, did I mention The Faggots got lost again? Oh, and I forgot to mention they have a fucking GPS. The Faggots calls my dad and said " hey where are you ? I'm at Venus Bay already." Dad : " really? I thought you were behind me?" *We get to Venus Bay* Dad calls The Faggots: "Hey I'm there already, but I don't see you. Are you sure you're at Venus Bay?" The Faggots: " fuck mate i don't know where i am anymore" Guess what? Turns out that The Faggots were at the wrong fucking beach ! Anyway, we caught at least 20kg of Pipi-s. It was fun as. I got bitten by the crabs again. Thank god they weren't that big though. I also got epic sunburnt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is only one fifth of what we caught

New years soon. h0h0h0

Holy shit it's 2 already. Good night.

7 comments:

  1. What's Pipis? This was a very enjoyable blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pipi is the white-shelled seafood, you usually see their shells on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh is that wat you call it? i thought it was "clam" .. "small clams" =D lol i love those. lol. angela. why do you have such enjoyable family days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE WAVESSS. i want to bathe in it. gimme some of those shells dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ The Faggots.

    Sounds like a good title for a Family TV sitcom.

    ....you aren't going to eat all of that are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol gave away the majority of them. Left just enough for 1 meal

    ReplyDelete