Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Didn't end up going to Linh Dao's on Wednesday.. too hot. Can't be fked going anywhere if it's too hot.

Had an Christmas party at cousin's house today. I got red pocket for finishing VCE from my aunty, uncle and grandma. AHAHA awesomeness. My mum and aunties are more excited than me, that turning 18. They were discussing whether to do it at some buffet or at home. I think they decided to do it at home 'cause there's more stuff to do.

Going to go to MC tomorrow, look for some clothes.

Mann.. I still find it weird as that my friend and aunty are dating. If you guys haven't realised I like to keep my friends and family separate.

I also just realised recently how close how me and my cousin David use to be.But, after he started making friends and working. I barely get to see him anymore. I use to see him everyday when he just came over from China. Me, him and his brothers use to be close as.

What's everyone doing on NYE? I would invite you guys to my house, but some of you guys have no respect for others' property.

3 comments:

  1. your auntie and your friend? i understand friend and sibling but-w e i r d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's funny. btw i saw alex? and his gf the other day lol i think. it was awkward. so i stayed silent. and i realised you are "trying to keep friends away from family" -__-" ahhaa
    is david THAT david?

    ON NYE, YOUR COMING WITH US! =D p.s i ALWAYS have respect for others property. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. awkward? and yes.. david. lol

    i think im gonna party at home in nye, i'll see. I know you have respect for others property, that's why i said 'some'

    ReplyDelete