Sunday, December 13, 2009

hmmmm

Went Huyen's yesterday got there after 5.. first 20-30 minutes was kinda shit. No one was there.. it was only me, trang, maria and tram. And people from her viet school on a different table. But it got better when people started arriving. To you people who knows Stacy, good friends with Maria?, is it just me or is she the biggest bitch? The way she acts/talks to people just irritates me. Why am I so nice? She asked me why i'm so awkward around her.. I just said 'err ok'. Should of told her the truth that I have always thought she was a bitch since the first time I saw her. But I'm too nice.

@duong:  You're a fucking shit drinker and you're so annoying when you're so called 'drunk'. I was going to tell you off and shit, but I couldn't be bothered.

Left Huyen's at around 10..got home and played mahjong with my mum and aunties until 2:30. Went to bed but couldn't sleep. Laid in bed thinking about random shit like..how I see myself more likely to be a murderer than a scientist in the future..my ENTER..then went to back to think about how i'd murder someone I really hated..I would torture them of course. 1. Tie them up, of course 2. Use knives? or pilers to remove their fingernails/toenails one at a time.. 3. Chop their toes/ fingers one at a time.. the rest is too.. what's the word.. gross? or fucked up? I then attempted to sneak downstairs to get my laptop, but my floor squeaks too much and my mum's a light sleeper. 5:30..still couldn't sleep so I just starred outside my window..it was so bright. I thought people were saving electricity.. it was bright outside yet the streetlights were still on. 7.. yay finally became tired. Got up at 11:30 to get a hair cut.

I was also expecting someone who said they were going to be there, but that someone never turned up !

Might pull an all nighter tonight. 12 hours to go..

EDIT : Might I add that I overheard Henry say he helped Krisnel buy condoms.. ewww

5 comments:

  1. i too am scared. i have this thing now that i have to comment people when they post just because. yeahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You whore, your lucky I don't remember shit. FUCK you should be bitching more about Stacey and Damon, not me man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has there ever been a birthday party where she wasn't drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the bitch stacey gives me the shits
    no offense, but someone should've shut her hole gdm !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahah do you ahve a pic? i think i know who ur on about. expecting someone to go.. this can not possibly be me can it? from what i remember. i'm not that important in ur life.. lol

    ReplyDelete