Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My day

4:30 - Went to station..

4:50? - Got to MC.. called Thu & Susan. Thu was still in Sunshine waiting for her train. Susan was at cindy's house gang banging Ronnie. So I went to look at phones.. Sony Ericsson Satio for christmas thanks. Then went down to Jay Jays to look around.. nothing. Went to EB games to see if there were any interesting game. Some guy that worked there kept following me around. So I left. Pfft, just because I'm asian.

Around 6? - Thu got to MC. Went down to Subway 'cause she wanted cookies. Tried calling Susan.. no answer. Called Cindy who said she'd be here in 2 hours. Fucking cunt face. That was then that I decided I will leave early to go home with my dad. So, Thu and I went to Victoria Market first. Food so expensive. $7 for a hot dog.. and extra $1 for onion / cheese. I bought small plate of nachos ($6), Thu bought a hot dog. We walked around looking for cool t-shirts. Thu bought one. Had an awesome time with Thu

After 7? - Then finally Susan and co. arrived. Walked around a bit, then decided to go outside. YAY FRESH AIR. Sat on the kerb for an hour talking about whatever. I left at around 9, by the time I got to mc the train was coming in 2 minutes. Awesome timing. Got back to Sunshine about 9:50. Had to wait 10 minutes 'til my dad closed.

Now (11:20) - Watching same asian tv show with my parents. Some lady with an ugly dress, blue with pink belt, is teaching people about style? She said BLACK is to make people look 'gangster'? and its better to wear soft colours like white or pink on a date... She also said brown and something..forgot.. was an ugly colour blah blah blah.. That show always has white guys on it who speak fluent Chinese. There was a decent looking one yesterday =O

-----------------------------

Going to go get my Ls on Friday.

-----------------------------

Waiting for my ENTER..
IF I get over 80 I shall wake everyone up at 7AM =D
IF I get under 70 I willllllllllllllllllllllllllllll $%^&* i don't know what

3 comments:

  1. 1. this is the longest post i've EVER seen you type. CONGRATULATIONS!! =P
    2. why dont' you have an awesome time with ME??
    3. i was already in the city at 2 but cindy made me go to her house. so i apologise although it is not entirely my fault.
    4. were you cut when we came? i seriously thought you were .. that's why you weren't talking to me.. o_O
    5. ANGELA CALLING SOMEONE DECENT LOOKING!? has the world began spinning the other way? lol
    6. i want/wish for an enter to get me into my second preference first round.. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White people are decent looking.. asians.. pfft whatever lol

    White guys > asian guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN TO THAT, SISTER!

    WHITE POWER! Why am I so racist.

    ReplyDelete