Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday

This morning I went Gold Leaf with people @ 11:30. Huyen turned up at 11. lol. The bill was shocking. I thought it'd be around like $150 or something, but it was like $214? After Gold Leaf me, annie, trang and eliza went to watch Avatar in 3D. There was no ticket person so we just walked in. It was alright. My eyes got a bit sore from the glasses. But the movie wasn't bad. After watching the Avatar, we walked into another cinema. The whole thing was empty besides this one guy. We made guesses of what movie it was going to be. We guessed Twilight because the ads were about vampires and stuff, but we decided against it because the guy didn't look gay enough to be watching Twilight. It ended up to be a chinese movie called Storm Warriors. Eliza left after this. So, me, annie and trang sat went to look through other cinemas. First one we went into was Christmas Carols, Second was Avatar. Third one was PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES ! so we stayed. Once again the whole cinema was empty, so it was just us three. I'd say.. it was super boring. After Paranormal Activities, I went to me aunties house for dinner. After dinner we played mahjong untill 11. Then went home..

------------

I can get the $17 I paid for the movie ticket back because they didn't rip it. WHO'S UP FOR MOVIES AGAIN? :)

3 comments:

  1. MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    i commented surprisingly fast did i not? i'm keeping these glasses foreverr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, boxing day? if you're not doing anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. movies.. how can you be stuffed lol

    ReplyDelete