Monday, November 1, 2010

First of November.

So, today.. I had an exam at 1:45pm. I missed the train, so my mum drive me to uni. Well, the exam.. let's just say I epically failed and will have to repeat the subject next year. It was 2 hours long. I stayed for 50 minutes. I'm sure I answered 2/50 multiple choice questions correctly and 1/5 short answers (10marks each) correctly. Got home around 5. Fed pet mouse. Had dinner at aunties house. Walked home. Saw a dead pigeon. So I had to take a photo.

3 comments:

  1. haha gosh looks like it didn't die that long ago.
    your exam sounds hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you should mount it on a stick and lick it repetitively.

    just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? that looks like it just died.. cause it's not eatten or rotten yet. lol. oh why are we all failing?? lol. your mother must be proud of you

    ReplyDelete