Thursday, September 30, 2010

i'm sorry.

Lately... I've been thinking about life... fucking depressing as shit. Do I really want to do Lab Med? no. Do I know what I want to do? no. Do I anything about myself? no.. besides the fact that I tend to say stupid things to people I actually give a shit about..and why do I do this? I don't fucking know. I'm a idiot. That's what. Life fucking fails. Dude, fuck my life. Wish.. some people would just get the fuck out of my life.

Fucking had a busy ass week.
Monday- up at 8.. school..prac.
Tuesday + Wednesday - Project managament course. up at 7:30
Thursday - Up at 6.. prac.. assignments....

FUCK MY LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE ITS OK!!!!!!

    i have no fucking idea what i'm doing. gahhhh but it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! MEE TOO!! i've been running around uni asking all these "course advisers" about what i should do.. and they all gave me open- ended answers.. FAR OUT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA MAJOR IN! well i'v decided to kill myself with law nxt year.. this year i did 2 units of law each trimester and i'm already dying.. nxt year i'll be doing 3 a trimester.. so in year 2011, i would have completed 7-8 units of my 24 units of law.. fuck me too! omg.. so much it's making my head explode!

    ReplyDelete