Wednesday, May 5, 2010

황찬빈 =O

Sunday:
- Had an early mother's day party at my grandmas.. 
- Went to 'shop' at Southern cross with my cousin and aunty. Bought a Sonic tee
- Went into Crown.. spent $1 again. lol but i know what to do now!
- Ate in the food court. Bought chicken parma off some decent looking white guy. His accent... was LOOL. When he said 'potatoes' i thought he said 'buttered rolls'
- Then we decided we wanted to go to gym! Went to Anytime Fitness. Got in, but no staff. So we went to check if World Gym was open, but it was closed. Went back to Anytime Fitness...but the door was locked ! but some indian guy with a key let us in HOORAY! We then signed up for Free 7 day pass.

Monday:
- Had no class.. YAY
- Went to gym

Tuesday:
- Uni from 10 - 3:30
- Stuck in traffic for an hour
- Saw Minh at the station

Wednesday:
- Uni from 8:30 - 10:30
- Got home..
- Went gym with my mum because my cousin and aunty decided to ditch me
- Assignment due tomorrow. Hooray for group posters. I think I did the easiest part... lol


P.S. I FAILED MY BIO TEST THAT IS WORTH 25% GOT 18.5/50 !
got another one worth 25% in 2 weeks. IF i fail this one I AM SO FUCKED

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I FAILED LAW!! 6.5 /15!! LOL and wat's up with the korean?? O_O i thought it was minh truong for a sec lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i was looking around for dramas and saw a white guy in korean drama :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhh?? which drama was that? and is that his name? or something? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that's his name. the drama is tamra the island. It's gay. but he speaks fluent korean =o

    ReplyDelete