Monday, May 24, 2010

Epic.

Friday.. went to Crown with Cindy after uni. Met at MC. Tramed to Crown. Ate. Stayed in Crown from 3 - 10!  Played $10 blackjack.. I was down $150 at the start.. then went back up all on one table. The guy next to me looked a hell of a lot like Macaulay Culkin (from home alone) but.. a better looking version. There was also this old lady that had been there since the day before.. Cindy started losing on that table so we changed to $5 table. I ended up breaking even. Cindy ended up winning $175 ! After Crown went MC and ate 'dinner' at Korean BBQ. $80 ! Got home around 12:30ish.. think my dad was pissed. I told him to come pick me up and he's like.. you know last week some girl got raped by 10 niggers in Sunshine... etc etc.. OHH WELLLLL

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAH

    10 NIGGERS IN SUNSHINE.

    Okay, i feel bad for laughing at that now. But it felt good while i was doing it.

    BAHAHAHA! OH SUNSHINE, DON'T YOU EVER CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. raped by 10 niggers? is that exaggerated?? oh angela your tank. you can take them all on!! lol wow. wen i go with cindy, i only see her lose all her money O_O i guess it's my bad luck

    ReplyDelete