Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dream...

Had a dream last night..
My house was being raiding by the mafia/people in black suits. They covered half my house with black plastic and put gas into it.. weird thing was that everyone was walking around normally. So, I went into my room and jumped out my window, since my window is above the garage.. I jumped off the garage and ran 2 houses away and knocked on their door. I had my phone in my pocket, yet I didn't want to use it to call the cops. Instead, I made them call the cops. Just after calling the cops, my house exploded. My neighbour held onto my hand.. apparently my hand was freezing. He's felt so warm, so I warmed my hand with his.

THE END !

5 comments:

  1. omg. it's a sign that you will face some massive dilemma and then your "prince" will appear! =D love is heading your way ! your last line sounds like a love story ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHA the man was like middle-aged, i think LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To dream that you come in contact with the mafia, indicates that you are experiencing some inner conflict and turmoil."

    from dreammods.com. and apparently you're either isolated, or in love with your neighbour according to the same site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO in love with my neighbour. I've never seen my neighbours before.. AHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm....only through the open curtains then hey?

    ReplyDelete