Monday, January 11, 2010

Could've died today

Soo.. went Venus bay today to 'catch pipis'. I didn't  really catch any, spent most of my time in the water bodyboarding. Could've drowned if I wasn't such an awesome swimmer. I was just laying in the bodyboard, then suddenly drifted so far from the shore. Couldn't touch the floor D: Tried kicking with the board.. but keep getting dragged back. So, tried to freestyle closer..still couldn't touch the floor.. was tired as by that time..so I swam on my back.. YAY I can touch the floor. Jumped/ hopped/ walked back to shore. THE END !

Oh yeah.. I got freaked out from my own toe. I was digging for pipis then suddenly I saw a toe. SHIETTTT. oh wait it's my toe. :/ lol

Something retarded happened too.. I caught some sea snail things, starred at it..when I looked up the sand was all red and the sky turned purple-ish... O______O"

5 comments:

  1. awesome swimmer. yes i agree. i would have started to panick if i were you. but no fear for ronnie tang is here. he's an official lifeguard now! he can save you!!

    scared by ur own toe.. purple sky? i see you've gotten weirder and lamer since i last saw you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lifeguard? where ? :o

    pffft.. are you staying i was weird and lame ?! I tell no lies.. i swear the sky went purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got caught in a rip! there there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao. i donnoe lifeguard at pools i think lol oh youv always been weird and lame.. i think it's cause you've sat next to me for the past year! =D

    ReplyDelete