Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ughh...

I'm sure some of you guys know that I like to keep my friends, family and internet life separate. If you didn't know, now you do. Well, my aunty is fucking obsessed with one of my 'internet friends', every time we go out.. she mentions him. It's getting very fucking annoying. Today, we went to buy alcohol for chinese new year, she brought him up quite a few times. She even signed onto msn to ask him to find out what alcohol we were trying find. He lives in America. She has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend dislikes him. If I were her boyfriend I would be fucking pissed off too. Every time they go on a date, she goes on her phone and chats to this American and I'm pretty sure their conservations all include the American and shit about America.

1 comment:

  1. Carpet cleaning is one of the inevitable things that must be done regularly to keep your home look and look beautiful and elegant. Most of the time our company Cleaning Company Mukait Riyadh is keen to invest excellent tools in getting the best results in addition to the equipment for cleaning and drying which makes the furniture clean in a very short time.
    مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
    رش دفان بالرياض
    مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
    مكافحة فئران بالرياض
    رش مبيدات بالخرج

    ReplyDelete