Friday, February 19, 2010

Whatchamacallit

Chinese New Year:
Went to my grandma's house, as usually, where my cousin's families come to meet up. Got some red envelopes. Ate.. I think. Forgot. After that we all left to go to my great aunt's house to play 'fish, prawn, crab' ? lol It's a gambling game were there are six pictures and 3 die with all the pictures on it and you bet. Left around 4:30 to pick up my cousin from work and went to buy 'supplies'. Then went back to great aunts house to have dinner. After that we went to aunts house to drink and play band hero. I ended up sleeping over there, but only got like an hour sleep in 'cause one of my aunties decided she wanted to wake up at 8 to play band hero. lol =____=

Tuesday:
Went to RMIT city for some free chem bridging course. fucking bored as fuck and i didn't understand anything. We stayed there for like 10 - 15 minutes. Ended up going shopping. Ate at teppansan? Lunch special. $13.60 for sushi, spring roll, miso, okonomiyaki and drink.

That's pretty much it...

Just been getting ready for Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. sunday. i must prepare my vocal chords for the many choruses of happy bdays to come.

    wow. your aunties pretty cool. you're turning 18 right? of course you are. that means alcohol. bleh.

    ReplyDelete